EXPERIENCED RIDERS / GROOMS (DERBYSHIRE)
We are looking to recruit two Riders / Grooms to work in private stables throughout the county of Derbyshire. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team.
Successful applicants should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Passionate about working with horses
- Confident in handling fit competition horses
- Be able to take sole charge and work unsupervised
- Have exceptionally high standards of stable work
- Conscientious, reliable, excellent timekeepers and highly motivated
Experience working across a range of equine disciplines would be advantageous. Proven work experience in the equine industry in a hands on capacity is essential as is a flexible attitude towards working hours which will include weekends and Bank Holidays and time spent travelling to yards.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary, company clothing and ongoing professional development.
These are live out positions, so car owner/driver a must.
Please apply in writing, enclosing a copy of your CV, to Zoë: firstname.lastname@example.org